Many options included
At Lugarde we offer a high quality product for a reasonable price. In our own factory we make first class quality products. We have an eye for detail. This quality and attention to detail reflects in the finished product. You will notice it in all our summerhouses, log cabins or gazebos of Lugarde. All of the following features are standard and are included within the price!
Key features of our windows & doors
- Lugarde doors and windows are very robust and solid.
- Doors and windows have high quality double glazed sealed units (4+16+4 argon gas filled with a high insulation value of 1.1).
- All windows are sealed with silicone sealant.
- Doors and windows are fitted with drainage holes.
- All doors are fitted with a 3-point security locking system (brand Maco), provided with a hallmark.
- Doors and windows are manufactured from laminated timber. This helps to prevent warping.
- All windows and doors are fitted with rubber draught excluders.
- Sprung handle (choice of chrome or brass).
- Handy adjustable split hinges including protection covers for the hinges (choice of chrome or brass).
- Doors are fitted with aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold.
- Crossbars have a simple click in clip system. Very handy for painting and cleaning.
- Doors can be hinged on right hand side without an extra charge (doors as standard are left hand hinged).
Here you can find more information about our windows and doors.
- Roof shingles as standard on all pyramid and apex roofs. Choice of black, blue, brown, green and red.
- Choice of a chrome/brass ball, weather-vane or weather-witch (for pyramid roofs).
- The inside of our pyramid summerhouses are finished with a decorative wooden knob.
- Flat roofs will be delivered with wide aluminium roof trims, high quality EPDM rubber, glue and water outlet.
- Log cabins are finished with a beautiful metal ridge finial with Lugarde logo.
Here you can find more information about our roofings.
Key features of our posts & beams
- Foundation beams are pressure treated and fixed together with aluminium corner clips.
- Laminated posts.
- Log cabins: straight cut logs instead of diamond cut logs.
- Walls of 68 mm have a double tongue and groove.
- Adjustable feet for all posts for the purpose of our log cabins, summerhouses and canopies.
- Aluminium feet are included for our detached gazebos.
High quality timber
- Our first class spruce is from northern countries. Through the cold climate trees grow relatively slow. The growth rings are closer together which makes the wood more stable and durable.
- All our timber is kiln dried in special drying rooms to approx. 14 – 16 % moisture content, as a result, wood shrinkage is reduced.
- All our timber suppliers are PEFC and FSC certified. We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reusing it for other purposes.
- High quality building systems (Prima 3=1 system, Pro-system and log cabin-system).
- Free skirting boards for internal floors.
- Drawings are specially made for your summerhouse, log cabin or other canopy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- Easy assembly with simple instructions.
- All fasteners and metalworks come in a handy sportsbag.
- 5 year guarantee on manufacturing or construction faults.
Explore our key features in the 3D-configurator
Many of our key features are also visible in our unique 3D-configurator for summerhouses, log cabins, gazebos and more. You can select the roof shingles, the door fitting and the ridge finishing and watch it in 360°!
We offer many extra options for your summerhouse, log cabin or canopy. For example, you can choose from different windows & doors, floors, colour-treatment and insulation. See our options.
Questions or more information?
Do you have any questions or would you like to learn more about advantages we offer? Or do you have a question about our summerhouses, gazebos or wooden garages? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you!