Key features of our windows and doors
- Lugarde doors and windows are very robust and solid.
- Our doors and windows have high quality double glazed sealed units (4+16+4 argon gas filled, with a high insulation value of 1.1).
- All windows are sealed with silicone sealant.
- Doors and windows are fitted with drainage holes.
- All doors are fitted with a 3-point security locking system (Maco brand), with a hallmark.
- Doors and windows are manufactured from laminated timber. This helps to prevent warping.
- All windows and doors are fitted with rubber draught excluders.
- Sprung handle (choice of chrome or brass).
- Handy adjustable split hinges including protection covers for the hinges (choice of chrome or brass).
- Doors are fitted with aluminium wear strips to protect the threshold.
- Our crossbars have a simple click-in clip system. Very handy for painting and cleaning.
- Doors can be hinged on the right-hand side at an extra charge (as standard, doors are left-hand hinged).
You can find more information about our windows and doors here.
- Roof shingles are standard on all pyramid and apex roofs. Choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.
- Choice of a chrome/brass ball, weather vane or weather witch (for pyramid roofs).
- The inside of the roof on our pyramid summerhouses is finished with a decorative wooden knob.
- Flat roofs will be delivered with wide aluminium roof trims, high quality EPDM rubber, glue and water outlet.
- Log cabins are finished with a beautiful metal ridge finial with the Lugarde logo.
You can find more information about our roofing here.
Key features of our posts and beams
- Foundation beams are pressure treated and fixed together with aluminium corner clips.
- Laminated posts.
- Log cabins: straight cut logs instead of diamond cut logs.
- Walls with a thickness of 68 mm have a double tongue and groove.
- Adjustable feet for all posts for our log cabins, summerhouses and canopies.
- Aluminium feet are included with our detached gazebos.
High quality timber
- Our first class spruce is from northern countries. As a result of the cold climate, trees grow relatively slowly. The growth rings are closer together, making the wood more stable and durable.
- All of our timber is kiln dried in special drying rooms to approx. 14-16% moisture content, and as a result wood shrinkage is reduced.
- All of our timber suppliers are PEFC and FSC certified. We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.
- High quality building systems (Prima 3=1 system, Pro-system and log cabin system).
- Free skirting boards for internal floors.
- Drawings are specially created for your summerhouse, log cabin or other canopy.
- Free delivery to the UK mainland.
- Easy assembly with simple instructions.
- All fasteners and metalwork is supplied in a handy sportsbag.
- 5 year guarantee on manufacturing or construction faults.
Explore key features in our 3D configurator
Many of our key features are also visible in our unique 3D configurator for summerhouses, log cabins, gazebos and more. You can select the roof shingles, the door fitting and the ridge finish and see it in 360°!
We offer many extra options for your summerhouse, log cabin or canopy. For example, you can choose from different windows and doors, floors, colour treatment or insulation. See our options.
Questions or more information?
Have questions, or want to learn more about the benefits we offer? Or do you have a question about our summerhouses, gazebos or wooden garages? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you!