|Width||400 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Depth||600 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Ridge height||295 cm|
|Wall height||225 cm|
|Roof type||Apex roof|
|Roof overhang||30 cm|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Prima 3 = 1 system|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Additional technical information
For more information, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you!
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features, as you can see at ‘Choose options to get a free price quote’. The following points are included in the price as well. We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Key features included in the price
- All posts are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Metal feet and braces for the posts
- First class pine from northern countries
- Apex roofs are finished with a metal ridge finial
- 5 year guarantee
View all our customer benefits.
Options with additional charge
- Higher posts
- Additional walls
- Balustrades, cross or vertical design
- A choice of two decorative bases
- And much more…
View all our options.
Interested in this product?
Find a dealer near you
Recommended Retail Price
Inc. VAT & free delivery mainland
Apex Roof Carport C2
This luxury carport measures 24 m² and is large enough to protect your cars against all the elements. The carport is a true eyecatcher, thanks to its modern design, attractive saddle roof and sound construction.
Modify a carport on your own!
Enter the code BV to our 3D-configurator and design your carport.
Benefits of our 3D-configurator:
- No extra costs for bespoke design
- Large selection of windows, doors and colours
- Easy to adjust dimensions
- Price updates with every change
- 360° design viewer
Of course you can also request a bespoke design quote. Do you like this product as it is? Take your pick from the options below.
Choose options to get a free price quote
AssemblyWith the delivery you will receive a sportsbag including:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- A logbook
- All fastenings and metalworks
- Bitumen roof shingles are included
- A choice of 5 colours:
Assembly serviceDon’t you want to assemble your own summerhouse or log cabin? Ask your Lugarde-dealer to make a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our dealers have a lot of experience with assembling a Lugarde summerhouse, log cabin, gazebo or garage.
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your summer house is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pre-treating & staining walls
- The complete in- and outside of the walls, posts and balustrades will be pre-treated with a primer.
- The outside of the walls and the outside of the fascia boards will be painted. Posts, bases and balustrades will be painted completely.
- Through this treatment your summerhouse is protected for 2 to 3 years.
- The paint of quality brand Sigma is water-based and therefore an environmentally conscious choice.
- For best results, hand-grind the wooden surface of your walls and posts and apply an additional layer of paint after assembly. Through this treatment all colour nuances on the surface of the natural product disappear almost entirely and your summerhouse is protected for another two years.
Fields marked with * are required