|Width||800 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Depth||400 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Wall thickness||44 mm|
|Height||260 cm (≤ 250 cm possible without additional costs)|
|Height to fascia||232 cm|
|Roof type||Flat roof|
|Roof overhang||23 cm|
|Post(s)||12 posts (12 x 12 cm)|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Log cabin system|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Additional technical information
For more information, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you!
We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Options with additional charge
- Higher or thicker walls
- Additional walls (for shelter from wind)
- Balustrades, cross or vertical design
- A choice of two decorative bases
- High quality glass sliding walls
View all our options.
Interested in this product?
Find a dealer near you
Recommended Retail Price
Inc. VAT & free delivery mainland
Low roof available (≤ 250 cm) without additional costs. Wow! This is real gazebo, with a floor area of no less than 32 m². This beauty offers enough space to spend long summer eveningshere together with your friends and family.
The closed rear wall and the semi-closed sidewalls provide protection should the weather change, while the open design of the front allows you to fully enjoy your garden.Less info
Lugarde offers more!
Would you like to modify this building to suit your specific requirements ? Please complete a bespoke design enquiry and your nearest Lugarde dealer will contact you right away.
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features. The following points are included in the price:
Key features included in the price
- All posts, doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Door(s) with a 3-point locking system
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- And much more…
Choose options to get a free price quote
AssemblyWith the delivery you will receive a sportsbag including:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- A logbook
- All fastenings and metalworks
Wide aluminium roof trims & EPDM-package (for flat roofs)
- Wide aluminium roof trims
- Silicone sealant
- Roof water outlet
Pressure treated foundation beams
- Pressure treated foundation beams require no further treatment
- The foundation beams are fixed together with aluminium corner clips
- The beams are included (no additional charge)
- At a 44 mm wall thickness: a choice between diamond cut logs or straight cut logs.
- At a wall thickness of 28 mm the corner profiles have diamond cut logs.
- At a wall thickness of 68 mm the corner profiles have straight cut logs.
Diamond cut logs
Straight cut logs
Assembly serviceDon’t you want to assemble your own summerhouse or log cabin? Ask your Lugarde-dealer to make a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our dealers have a lot of experience with assembling a Lugarde summerhouse, log cabin, gazebo or garage.
Terrace floorTerrace floor in Siberian larch wood
- Siberian larch wood is comparable to hardwood
- Siberian larch wood doesn’t need any further treatment
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your summer house is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pressure treatmentPressure treatment is an alternative for staining. Pressure treatment is possible for your log cabin or Pro system (not possible with the Prima system). What does it mean?
- Additional treatments like staining are not necessary anymore. You have a choice between a green or brown colour.
- With pressure treatment, the impregnating fluid is forced into the wood. The impregnated wood becomes swollen, so it is therefore necessary to allow a longer delivery time to allow for drying.
- When a log cabin is pressure treated there is no need for additional treatment.
- After a while the wood will start to turn grey. The wood does not have to be stained but it is possible if you don’t like the grey colour.
- Due to the high pressure during pressure treatment it is possible that the wood will change. Sometimes cracks and chinks will occur.
- Fascia boards, roofbeams and canopies will also be pressure treated.
- Windows and doors will not be pressure treated.
Fields marked with * are required