|Wall thickness||44 mm|
|Height||245 cm (low roof)|
|Height to fascia||217 cm|
|Window(s)||1 x PJ25|
|Roof type||Flat roof|
|Roof overhang||18 cm|
|Post(s)||7 posts (12 x 12 cm)|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Prima 3 = 1 system|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Additional technical information
For more information, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you!
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features, as you can see at ‘Choose options to get a free price quote’. The following points are included in the price as well. We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Key features included in the price
- Metal feet and braces for the posts
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- And much more…
View all our customer benefits.
Options with additional charge
- Higher or thicker walls
- Additional walls (for shelter from wind)
- Balustrades, cross or vertical design
- A choice of two decorative bases
- High quality glass sliding walls
View all our options.
Interested in this product?
Find a dealer near you
Recommended Retail Price
Inc. VAT & free delivery mainland
Gazebo VV21 with a low roof (≤ 250 cm). This premium gazebo with a flat roof has a sleek and modern design. One half-open and two fully closed sides make it the ideal relaxation spot for both good and bad weather.
This 480×300 gazebo was built using the Prima 3=1 construction system and is versatile, functional and easy to assemble. If you are not willing to assemble it yourself, request a free installation quote, and our dealers will be happy to assemble it for you!Less info
Modify gazebo VV21 or design your own?
Our 3D-configurator allows you to modify this building or design your own gazebo, no strings attached.
Benefits of our 3D-configurator:
- No extra costs for bespoke design
- Large selection of windows, doors and colours
- Easy to adjust dimensions
- Price updates with every change
- 360° design viewer
Of course you can also request a bespoke design quote. Do you like this product as it is? Take your pick from the options below.
Choose options to get a free price quote
Double glazed sealed units
- All windows and doors are fitted with HR++ double glazing.
- 4 mm glass + 16 mm argon gas filled + 4 mm glass.
- Windows and doors have a high insulation value of 1.1.
AssemblyWith the delivery you will receive a sportsbag including:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- A logbook
- All fastenings and metalworks
Wide aluminium roof trims & EPDM-package (for flat roofs)
- Wide aluminium roof trims
- Silicone sealant
- Roof water outlet
Pressure treated foundation beams
- Pressure treated foundation beams require no further treatment
- The foundation beams are fixed together with aluminium corner clips
- The beams are included (no additional charge)
Assembly serviceDon’t you want to assemble your own summerhouse or log cabin? Ask your Lugarde-dealer to make a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our dealers have a lot of experience with assembling a Lugarde summerhouse, log cabin, gazebo or garage.
Terrace floorTerrace floor in Siberian larch wood
- Siberian larch wood is comparable to hardwood
- Siberian larch wood doesn’t need any further treatment
Spray-treated doors and windowsSpray-impregnation is a treatment to protect windows and doors against the fungi and rotting processes. This treatment will take care that all parts are protected, that cannot be reached after installation. You can choose between a colourless spray-impregnation or one of our four transparent colours. For an optimal protection we advise you to stain the windows and doors within 1 year. Attention: If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose for spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment of spray-impregnation is included. Because we check every order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
Painted windows and doorsWould you like to paint as less as possible? Then choose a factory-treatment for your windows and doors. Because you want to enjoy your summerhouse as long as possible, we will protect your windows and doors against weather influences. We will do this by treating them twice with a spray-treatment as a pre-treatment and then we will paint it in the colour of your choice. With these three layers the windows and doors are protected against weather influences for at least five years. We use paint of the Dutch quality brand Sigma. Attention: If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose for spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment of spray-impregnation is included. Because we check every order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your summer house is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pre-treating & staining walls
- The complete in- and outside of the walls, posts and balustrades will be pre-treated with a primer.
- The outside of the walls and the outside of the fascia boards will be painted. Posts, bases and balustrades will be painted completely.
- Through this treatment your summerhouse is protected for 2 to 3 years.
- The paint of quality brand Sigma is water-based and therefore an environmentally conscious choice.
- For best results, hand-grind the wooden surface of your walls and posts and apply an additional layer of paint after assembly. Through this treatment all colour nuances on the surface of the natural product disappear almost entirely and your summerhouse is protected for another two years.
Pressure treatmentPressure treatment is an alternative for staining. Pressure treatment is possible for your log cabin or Pro system (not possible with the Prima system). What does it mean?
- Additional treatments like staining are not necessary anymore. You have a choice between a green or brown colour.
- With pressure treatment, the impregnating fluid is forced into the wood. The impregnated wood becomes swollen, so it is therefore necessary to allow a longer delivery time to allow for drying.
- When a log cabin is pressure treated there is no need for additional treatment.
- After a while the wood will start to turn grey. The wood does not have to be stained but it is possible if you don’t like the grey colour.
- Due to the high pressure during pressure treatment it is possible that the wood will change. Sometimes cracks and chinks will occur.
- Fascia boards, roofbeams and canopies will also be pressure treated.
- Windows and doors will not be pressure treated.
Fields marked with * are required