|Width||600 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Depth||600 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Wall thickness||44 mm (also available in 68 mm)|
|Ridge height||335 cm|
|Wall height||250 cm|
|Window(s)||1x PE44, 2x PJ07|
|Roof type||Apex roof|
|Roof overhang||30 cm|
|Post(s)||4 posts (12 x 12 cm)|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Log cabin system|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Additional technical information
For more information, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you!
We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Options with additional charge
- Other kind of doors and windows (wide range of choice)
- Higher or thicker walls
- An attic
- High quality glass sliding walls
- Insulation system for floor, walls and/or roof
View all our options.
Interested in this product?
Find a dealer near you
£10,261 Recommended Retail Price
Inc. VAT & free delivery mainland
Log Cabin B43
This log cabin has that Wild West feeling. It’s up to you whether you transform it into a saloon. The 22 m² interior is certainly large enough to do so.
It would also be very suitable as a hobby den or relaxation space. The patio offers plenty of room to spend some quality time with your friends or family.
Thanks to the unique construction, this log cabin not only has a rustic look but also weatherproof corner connections.Less info
Lugarde offers more!
Would you like to modify this building to suit your specific requirements ? Please complete a bespoke design enquiry and your nearest Lugarde dealer will contact you right away.
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features. The following points are included in the price:
Key features included in the price
- All posts, doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Door(s) with a 3-point locking system
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- And much more…
Choose options to get a free price quote
Double glazed sealed units
- All windows and doors are fitted with HR++ double glazing.
- 4 mm glass + 16 mm argon gas filled + 4 mm glass.
- Windows and doors have a high insulation value of 1.1.
AssemblyWith the delivery you will receive a sportsbag including:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- A logbook
- All fastenings and metalworks
Pressure treated foundation beams
- Pressure treated foundation beams require no further treatment
- The foundation beams are fixed together with aluminium corner clips
- The beams are included (no additional charge)
- At a 44 mm wall thickness: a choice between diamond cut logs or straight cut logs.
- At a wall thickness of 28 mm the corner profiles have diamond cut logs.
- At a wall thickness of 68 mm the corner profiles have straight cut logs.
Diamond cut logs
Straight cut logs
- Bitumen roof shingles are included
- A choice of 5 colours:
Window and door fittingWould you like to have a chrome or brass door fitting? It’s your choice.
- Our window handles, extenders and door handles are of very high quality.
- You will receive a set of keys with the handles to close your summerhouse.
Assembly serviceDon’t you want to assemble your own summerhouse or log cabin? Ask your Lugarde-dealer to make a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our dealers have a lot of experience with assembling a Lugarde summerhouse, log cabin, gazebo or garage.
Internal floorYou can order an internal floor
- Our internal floors are made of 19 mm strong wooden boards with tongue and groove.
- Our internal floor boards are fixed to pressure treated floor beams.
- An internal floor prevents rising damp.
Terrace floorTerrace floor in Siberian larch wood
- Siberian larch wood is comparable to hardwood
- Siberian larch wood doesn’t need any further treatment
Spray-treated doors and windowsSpray-impregnation is a treatment to protect windows and doors against the fungi and rotting processes. This treatment will take care that all parts are protected, that cannot be reached after installation. You can choose between a colourless spray-impregnation or one of our four transparent colours. For an optimal protection we advise you to stain the windows and doors within 1 year. Attention: If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose for spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment of spray-impregnation is included. Because we check every order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
Painted windows and doorsWould you like to paint as less as possible? Then choose a factory-treatment for your windows and doors. Because you want to enjoy your summerhouse as long as possible, we will protect your windows and doors against weather influences. We will do this by treating them twice with a spray-treatment as a pre-treatment and then we will paint it in the colour of your choice. With these three layers the windows and doors are protected against weather influences for at least five years. We use paint of the Dutch quality brand Sigma. Attention: If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose for spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment of spray-impregnation is included. Because we check every order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your summer house is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pressure treatmentPressure treatment is an alternative for staining. Pressure treatment is possible for your log cabin or Pro system (not possible with the Prima system). What does it mean?
- Additional treatments like staining are not necessary anymore. You have a choice between a green or brown colour.
- With pressure treatment, the impregnating fluid is forced into the wood. The impregnated wood becomes swollen, so it is therefore necessary to allow a longer delivery time to allow for drying.
- When a log cabin is pressure treated there is no need for additional treatment.
- After a while the wood will start to turn grey. The wood does not have to be stained but it is possible if you don’t like the grey colour.
- Due to the high pressure during pressure treatment it is possible that the wood will change. Sometimes cracks and chinks will occur.
- Fascia boards, roofbeams and canopies will also be pressure treated.
- Windows and doors will not be pressure treated.
Fields marked with * are required