This impressive summerhouse has a surface area of 42 m² and can be designed entirely to suit your needs. This model is a true classic, whose striking octagonal design clearly distinguishes it from most other summerhouses.
A thatched roof as in brochure is possible. Order the summerhouse without shingles and contact a local thatcher.
You could even transform it into a guest cottage or your own holiday chalet. Or how about a beach hut or woodland chalet – this summerhouse is the ideal location to sit back and relax for a while. This summerhouse is supplied standard with roof shingles.
|Cross-section||Ø 730 cm|
|Wall thickness||44 mm|
|Ridge height||510 cm|
|Wall height||250 cm|
|Roof type||Pyramid roof|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Prima 3 = 1 system|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features, as you can see at ‘Choose options to get a free price quote’. The following points are included in the price as well. We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Key features included in the price
- All doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Door(s) with a 3-point locking system
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- Pyramid roofs are finished on the inside with a decorative wooden knob
View all our customer benefits.
Options with additional charge
- Other kind of doors and windows (wide range of choice)
- Balustrades, cross or vertical design
- Insulation system for floor, walls and/or roof
- Stained glass
- And much more …
View all our options.