This impressive summerhouse has a surface area of 42 m² and can be designed entirely to suit your needs. This model is a true classic, whose striking octagonal design clearly distinguishes it from most other summerhouses.
A thatched roof as in brochure is possible. Order the summerhouse without shingles and contact a local thatcher.
You could even transform it into a guest cottage or your own holiday chalet. Or how about a beach hut or woodland chalet – this summerhouse is the ideal location to sit back and relax for a while. This summerhouse is supplied standard with roof shingles.
|Cross-section||Ø 730 cm|
|Wall thickness||44 mm|
|Ridge height||510 cm|
|Wall height||250 cm|
|Roof type||Pyramid roof|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Prima 3 = 1 system|
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features, as you can see at ‘Choose options to get a free price quote’. The following points are included in the price as well. We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Key features included in the price
- All doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Door(s) with a 3-point locking system
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- Pyramid roofs are finished on the inside with a decorative wooden knob
View all our customer benefits.
Options with additional charge
- Other kind of doors and windows (wide range of choice)
- Balustrades, cross or vertical design
- Insulation system for floor, walls and/or roof
- Stained glass
- And much more …
View all our options.