|Width||622 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Depth||336 cm (other sizes possible)|
|Wall thickness||28 mm|
|Ridge height||355 cm|
|Wall height||248/164 cm|
|Glass sliding wall||2 x 222 cm; 1 x 172 cm|
|Roof type||Asymmetrical roof|
|Roof overhang||35 cm|
|Post(s)||11 posts (14 x 14 cm)|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Additional technical information
For more information, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you!
We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Options with additional charge
- High quality glass sliding walls
- Other kind of doors and windows (wide range of choice)
- Higher or thicker walls
- Insulation system for floor, walls and/or roof
- And much more…
View all our options.
Interested in this product?
Find a dealer near you
Recommended Retail Price
Inc. VAT & free delivery mainland
This beautiful summerhouse has a contemporary and an attractive design. The glass sliding walls allow you to take the full advantage of the sun as well as turn the summerhouse in a gazebo-like timber structure by sliding the walls open.
Measuring nearly 21 m², this pro-system is a great place both for work and leisure. Imagine having a garden office with a perfect view on your garden! Or why not use this summerhouse for your favourite hobby?Less info
Lugarde offers more!
Would you like to modify this building to suit your specific requirements ? Please complete a bespoke design enquiry and your nearest Lugarde dealer will contact you right away.
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features. The following points are included in the price:
Key features included in the price
- All posts, doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Door(s) with a 3-point locking system
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- And much more…
Choose options to get a free price quote
AssemblyWith the delivery you will receive a sportsbag including:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- A logbook
- All fastenings and metalworks
Pressure treated foundation beams
- Pressure treated foundation beams require no further treatment
- The foundation beams are fixed together with aluminium corner clips
- The beams are included (no additional charge)
- Bitumen roof shingles are included
- A choice of 5 colours:
Assembly serviceDon’t you want to assemble your own summerhouse or log cabin? Ask your Lugarde-dealer to make a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our dealers have a lot of experience with assembling a Lugarde summerhouse, log cabin, gazebo or garage.
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your summer house is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pre-treating & staining walls
- The complete in- and outside of the walls, posts and balustrades will be pre-treated with a primer.
- The outside of the walls and the outside of the fascia boards will be painted. Posts, bases and balustrades will be painted completely.
- Through this treatment your summerhouse is protected for 2 to 3 years.
- The paint of quality brand Sigma is water-based and therefore an environmentally conscious choice.
- For best results, hand-grind the wooden surface of your walls and posts and apply an additional layer of paint after assembly. Through this treatment all colour nuances on the surface of the natural product disappear almost entirely and your summerhouse is protected for another two years.
Pressure treatmentPressure treatment is an alternative for staining. Pressure treatment is possible for your log cabin or Pro system (not possible with the Prima system). What does it mean?
- Additional treatments like staining are not necessary anymore. You have a choice between a green or brown colour.
- With pressure treatment, the impregnating fluid is forced into the wood. The impregnated wood becomes swollen, so it is therefore necessary to allow a longer delivery time to allow for drying.
- When a log cabin is pressure treated there is no need for additional treatment.
- After a while the wood will start to turn grey. The wood does not have to be stained but it is possible if you don’t like the grey colour.
- Due to the high pressure during pressure treatment it is possible that the wood will change. Sometimes cracks and chinks will occur.
- Fascia boards, roofbeams and canopies will also be pressure treated.
- Windows and doors will not be pressure treated.
Fields marked with * are required