|Ridge height||350 cm|
|Height to fascia||230 cm|
|Roof type||Apex roof|
|Roof overhang||25 cm|
|Post(s)||10 posts (12 x 12 cm)|
|Type of wood||First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)|
|System||Prima 3 = 1 system|
See the construction drawing (pdf)
Additional technical information
For more information, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you!
We also have a broad range of extra options for you to choose from:
Options with additional charge
- Higher or thicker walls
- Additional walls (for shelter from wind)
- Balustrades, cross or vertical design
- A choice of two decorative bases
- High quality glass sliding walls
View all our options.
Interested in this product?
Find a dealer near you
£3,712 Recommended Retail Price
Inc. VAT & free delivery mainland
What could be more fun than a sunny Sunday morning breakfast on your veranda? This veranda has a sloping roof and balustrade, to provide shade for a lovely weekend with all the family, if the sun is too warm.
Lugarde offers more!
Would you like to modify this building to suit your specific requirements ? Please complete a bespoke design enquiry and your nearest Lugarde dealer will contact you right away.
Lugarde takes it one step further than anyone else. All our products come standard with plenty of features. The following points are included in the price:
Key features included in the price
- All posts, doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping
- Door(s) with a 3-point locking system
- First class pine from northern countries
- 5 year guarantee
- And much more…
Choose options to get a free price quote
AssemblyWith the delivery you will receive a sportsbag including:
- The floor plan
- List of materials
- Assembly instructions
- A logbook
- All fastenings and metalworks
- Bitumen roof shingles are included
- A choice of 5 colours:
Assembly serviceDon’t you want to assemble your own summerhouse or log cabin? Ask your Lugarde-dealer to make a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our dealers have a lot of experience with assembling a Lugarde summerhouse, log cabin, gazebo or garage.
Terrace floorTerrace floor in Siberian larch wood
- Siberian larch wood is comparable to hardwood
- Siberian larch wood doesn’t need any further treatment
- The entire building is treated including the parts that cannot be reached after installation.
- Your summer house is protected against the fungi and rotting processes starting from day one.
- A choice between four transparent colours.
- You still need to paint the outside within one year to protect your summer house against weather influences.
Pre-treating & staining walls
- The complete in- and outside of the walls, posts and balustrades will be pre-treated with a primer.
- The outside of the walls and the outside of the fascia boards will be painted. Posts, bases and balustrades will be painted completely.
- Through this treatment your summerhouse is protected for 2 to 3 years.
- The paint of quality brand Sigma is water-based and therefore an environmentally conscious choice.
- For best results, hand-grind the wooden surface of your walls and posts and apply an additional layer of paint after assembly. Through this treatment all colour nuances on the surface of the natural product disappear almost entirely and your summerhouse is protected for another two years.
Fields marked with * are required